Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Grinding it out

So its the final week when everything is due. Unfortunately for me, I had to move last weekend which took up almost every free moment I had. Eventually I just had to get to the point where I just told myself to stop unpacking things and work on my project. At this point I have my sketchup model complete. I pulled line shots off my sketch-up model to help my renderings which I have 4 of the 5 I will use for my presentation board complete.


Here is my sidekick who promised to stay up all night with me at around 3:45. He obviously couldn't make it, just looking at him made me even more tired. I thought while I was documenting my process, I should give Max credit where credit was due...

These are my perspectives at the black-line point. Next up - color!

1 comment:

  1. That brings me back Jeff...don't you wish you had Max's worries right now?

    Wonderful job! I also leverage SketchUp for it's ability to speed up the presentation perspectives.

    Best,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete